[Debian-med-packaging] gmap, need review and sponsorhip

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Sep 4 13:19:04 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

On Mon, Sep 04, 2017 at 02:37:32PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> new upstream version ships library and header files, so I had to split
> the package and add library and it's -dev part.
> Please review && upload it as I don't have the upload rights for the new
> binary packages.
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/gmap.git

Uploaded after bumping debhelper to version 10.

I wonder whether you might consider asking upstream for a free license.
If you try please keep a record here:

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/SoftwareLiberation

You also find some example mails linked from there.

What about your DD application to enable you full upload permission?