[Debian-med-packaging] Adding another upstream developer for the fis-gtm project

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Apr 19 13:45:27 BST 2018

Hi Amul,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 12:07:55PM +0000, Shah, Amul wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> Apparently my email to andreas at an3as.eu bounced. Did you see this email on the Debian Med mailing list?

The mailing list archive

   https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2018-April/061872.html

shows your mail.  I've checked my SPAM folder but can not find it ... strange.

In any case I've added Hari Kishore (BTW, he could have applied on the Salsa web
interface as well but pinging me by mail is fine for sure).

Hari, welcome in the team.  Feel free to ask any question if something might
remain unclear.