[Debian-med-packaging] Please use reportbug (Was: proteinortho curious code)

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Mon Apr 13 10:46:20 BST 2020

Hi Ben,

as I repeatedly said I really like your contributions.  Unfortunately I
do not have nearly the capacity to respond on all of these and I'm
really afraid that your nice work will get lost.  Would you mind rather
use

     reportbug packagename

instead of filing manual e-mails.  If there is an open bug in BTW the
issue can be dealt with way better than a batch of e-mails.

Thanks a lot

       Andreas.