[Debian-med-packaging] Your account has been updated

Mail Service 13245980 at student.uts.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 02:06:29 GMT 2020

Due to ongoing update in our database. We have stopped processing incoming emails on your account pending when you update your account. We may delete your account from our data-base if this notice is ignored.Please take a second to secure your account below.....

UPDATE HERE<https://forms.gle/gUeyWS8A3z8wPuT16>

This restriction will be disabled immediately we confirm that you have successfully updated your account.

  *   Your security is our primary concern.

Thanks.
Email Security Team @2020