[Debian-med-packaging] Your changes to qcumber (Was: qcumber | Fix package to build successfully (!1))

Nilesh Patra npatra974 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 02:24:42 GMT 2020

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, 02:03 Andreas Tille, <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Nilesh,
>
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 07:57:11PM +0000, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > Nilesh Patra commented:
> >
> > @tille could you please review the Merge Request?
>
> Thanks a lot for your changes to the qcumber package.  Could you please
> communicate to work exactly on this package?

Alrighty, :)

  I know its outdated (and
> has even newer upstream version) - but the watch file needs fixing to
> really obtain the latest version.
>
> I would love to have an autopkgtest for this package before uploading.

For the current version: I thinking of adding a simple autopkgtest of our
own.
For example, taking in a dummy dataset and checking if qcumber can output a
result.
(I'll however have to see how that can be done correctly)
How d'you think about this?

If it does not seem good, we could update to a new upstream release which
has tests now.

That's why I'm asking for your motivation to work on the package.  Are
> you a user who could provide some sensible test.

Not an end user, but I would definitely love to help, :)