[Debian-med-packaging] Help request to understand testing excuses

Flavien Bridault flavien.bridault at ircad.fr
Mon Jan 6 08:15:57 GMT 2020

Hello guys,

I am trying to understand why sight can't migrate to testing :
https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=sight

I can read that latest boost1.67 package introduces a regression, is
that why it blocks my migration ? The current version in testing would
be ok for sight, but I understand that the version in unstable must
migrate first before sight can migrate ?

Then I can read "Impossible Depends" and "Impossible Build Depends" for
vtk7. But vtk7 is already in testing and unstable version even matches.
I don't understand at all. :'(

Could some enlighten me please ? :)

Thanks !

--
*Flavien BRIDAULT*
Software Development Director

fbridault at ircad.fr
+33 (0)3 88 119 201

*IRCAD France*
1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE

http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>