[Debian-med-packaging] Praat package

Rafael Laboissière rafael at debian.org
Mon Dec 4 10:53:02 GMT 2023

Hi,

Andreas Tille has brought the message below to my attention. I have
missed it because I am not subscribed to the debian-med-packaging mailing
list.  Please, consider filing a bug report through the Debian BTS [1],
next time.

The current situation with the Praat desktop files is indeed confusing. I
will try to fix the issue in the next release of the package.

Best,

Rafael

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

* Zoltan Kiraly <zolikydevatgmail.com> [2023-10-05 23:54]: