[Debian-med-packaging] heudiconv FTBFS on i386

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 14 14:45:27 GMT 2024

Hi Alexandre,

Am Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 11:07:06AM +0100 schrieb Alexandre Detiste:
> It fails to build on i386.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/heudiconv/-/pipelines/651879
>
> The lazy solution is to drop more & more 32 bit support.
> ... but maybe this package can still be fixed.
>
> I'll have a look again later.

I'm fine with (agressively) droping 32 bit architectures which most
upstream ignore anyway.  In the field of biology and medicine where our
packages is playing some role these architectures are probably only of
academic relevance and we need to save developer time to tackle problems
that are more urgent for our user base.

Thanks for caring in any case