<div><div>> Package builds fine from Git in pbuilder but once you install the<br>package and call the binary its crashing.<br></div><div><br></div><div>That is the sort of thing my team might be able to help with. Is there anything in </div><div>    ~/.psychopy3/last_app</div><div>?</div><div><br></div><div>Best wishes,</div><div>Jon</div><div><br></div><div>On September 14, 2026 at 4:14 PM, Andreas Tille (<a href="mailto:tille@debian.org">tille@debian.org</a>) wrote:</div><div class="missive_quote"><blockquote style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0" type="cite"><div>Hi Yaroslav,<br><br>Am Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 10:40:59AM -0400 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:<br></div><blockquote style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0" type="cite"><div>I can try to help - I just need to float up a bit above current<br>monday flood of todos... hopefully wed. Any particular cut/paste of<br>outputs/pointers would be welcome, otherwise I will try to go from git.  <br></div></blockquote><div> Package builds fine from Git in pbuilder but once you install the<br>package and call the binary its crashing.<br> <br></div><blockquote style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0" type="cite"><div>I do not mind removing but I will be sad if Andreas had invested<br>time already, so would be a waste of HI (human intelligence) tokens ;),<br>so we can make a push to avoid that! ;)<br></div></blockquote><div> I hope we can make the package a sensible citizen in Debian Med<br>set of packages.<br><br>Kind regards<br>    Andreas.<br><br>-- <br><a href="https://fam-tille.de">https://fam-tille.de</a><br><br></div><div><br></div></blockquote></div></div>