[From nobody Sat Sep 26 23:19:06 2026
Received: (at 1125277-done) by bugs.debian.org; 26 Sep 2026 22:17:00 +0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
 (2024-03-25) on buxtehude.debian.org
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-108.2 required=4.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00,
 DKIMWL_WL_HIGH,DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,DKIM_VALID_EF,
 FROMDEVELOPER,SPF_HELO_NONE,SPF_PASS,USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST,VERSION
 autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
 version=4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
X-Spam-Bayes: score:0.0000 Tokens: new, 9; hammy, 83; neutral, 34; spammy, 0.
 spammytokens: hammytokens:0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:sk:stravin, 
 0.000-+--H*RT:sk:stravin, 0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:311,
 0.000-+--H*RT:311, 0.000-+--H*RT:108
Return-path: &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;
Received: from stravinsky.debian.org ([2001:41b8:202:deb::311:108]:37378)
 by buxtehude.debian.org with esmtps
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_SECP256R1__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_256_GCM:256)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;) id 1xAahY-002W4z-0X
 for 1125277-done@bugs.debian.org; Sat, 26 Sep 2026 22:17:00 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=debian.org; 
 s=smtpauto.stravinsky;
 h=X-Debian-User:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:
 Subject:To:From:Date:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:
 Content-Description:In-Reply-To:References;
 bh=LsZLFFkwDmCGPjUS4uaTvThJKSrt7Vo7ZnYZfne2gvo=; b=PtO/WJecfcpVYMCfVb3E9pnNKu
 JDftKEMMJO31qxAWm/S/N3yZEJ8iyfbHpHZIiRQAfkYlq+ZzFNdukKyVJO9+6QpqgdfOUKUg6v6tr
 ElPOXYsCIiIFY0Gl3UAB3tWADHCKlPndBHOE4uHsbiuDQ6GEohel/NFLfKgaDX5UICheWyPi2j0Ff
 Q8C6YQEQGV3n8hZDJ9Iiy9eykyLbPbCtHUxQ2+/4oSjaG+yAse9aFNo3BdrKsrQc/gjoWlWV7wuh3
 KkD+LozZuNM3MvfPSHNcdq1ckrfAL5TmKzbgms9I87A3KxwP6wDBci710mma98hke4xRAGn320I6O
 cHeP80fQ==;
Received: from authenticated-user by stravinsky.debian.org with esmtpsa
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_SECP256R1__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_256_GCM:256)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;) id 1xAahW-006Otm-1m
 for 1125277-done@bugs.debian.org; Sat, 26 Sep 2026 22:16:58 +0000
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2026 00:16:56 +0200
From: Santiago Vila &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;
To: 1125277-done@bugs.debian.org
Subject: emperor: autopkgtest failure with jupyter-notebook 7
Message-ID: &lt;arhEWIBSyaKP9_If@nuc&gt;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Debian-User: sanvila

Version: 1.0.5+ds1-1

This bug was initially about autopkgtest. Then I tagged it &quot;ftbfs&quot;
because it was also a build problem.

But now the package builds ok again, and based on the green pipeline
in salsa, it looks like autopkgtest is working again.

So I hereby declare this fixed in the latest version.

(If I'm mistaken, please reopen).

[ Note: This package had my attention because it ftbfs with nocheck
  build profile, but I'm going to let it propagate to testing before
  reporting that ].

Thanks.]