[From nobody Thu Oct  8 16:13:06 2026
Received: (at submit) by bugs.debian.org; 22 Sep 2026 12:31:20 +0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
 (2024-03-25) on buxtehude.debian.org
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-121.2 required=4.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00,
 BODY_INCLUDES_PACKAGE,DKIMWL_WL_HIGH,DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,
 DKIM_VALID_AU,DKIM_VALID_EF,FROMDEVELOPER,HAS_PACKAGE,SPF_HELO_NONE,
 SPF_PASS,USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST,X_DEBBUGS_CC autolearn=ham
 autolearn_force=no version=4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
X-Spam-Bayes: score:0.0000 Tokens: new, 30; hammy, 150; neutral, 52; spammy,
 0. spammytokens:
 hammytokens:0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:sk:stravin,
 0.000-+--H*RT:sk:stravin, 0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:311,
 0.000-+--H*RT:311, 0.000-+--H*RT:108
Return-path: &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;
Received: from stravinsky.debian.org ([2001:41b8:202:deb::311:108]:34084)
 by buxtehude.debian.org with esmtps
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_SECP256R1__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_256_GCM:256)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;) id 1x8zea-000dnK-2V
 for submit@bugs.debian.org; Tue, 22 Sep 2026 12:31:20 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=debian.org; 
 s=smtpauto.stravinsky;
 h=X-Debian-User:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type
 :Subject:From:To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:
 Content-Description:In-Reply-To:References;
 bh=1luHECZuEXSU1hyGUflZh05HJWPp/sbnG6JxQZbH1TU=; b=EpvzKkz8SdfIrynrfZtBRyrztQ
 /PWPtH+Pd1KvenuPyd4zsldBqom3wyoM+h2/OEsyFqyneL1RRxzh1Rw3JQbO0ynXvM2NZnJfbdaAk
 6VsydzXS2E4j5mvt7u7r3BNdjCjtaqi5dGwKRG1/oFePtlOmGzp1sQyHKzkgE9ztRd8KgB8WrhvE2
 b1GLbXFlaytI4zI4UNb0IcYq44tJZqVKlpo78aBTcyA8nIgJwTUKa25b7jLoo8HrAPE64Mizm0bPc
 ur4te8oXxZzLuVC5ytgrurrCR/lVCi31F8GPbSU9lTV34w2px8CpXmJlEOEjLXeOqh1hcxQD8lzly
 GCWQK/6g==;
Received: from authenticated-user by stravinsky.debian.org with esmtpsa
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_X25519__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_128_GCM:128)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;) id 1x8zeZ-002yqY-0V
 for submit@bugs.debian.org; Tue, 22 Sep 2026 12:31:19 +0000
Message-ID: &lt;9f112f34-126a-40a4-9606-8667cd6c2e4d@debian.org&gt;
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 14:31:18 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
Content-Language: en-US
To: Debian BTS &lt;submit@bugs.debian.org&gt;
From: Santiago Vila &lt;sanvila@debian.org&gt;
Subject: libatomic-queue: New upstream version available
X-Debbugs-Cc: sanvila@debian.org
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Debian-User: sanvila
Delivered-To: submit@bugs.debian.org

Package: src:libatomic-queue
Version: 1.7.2-1
Severity: wishlist

Hello.

The author tells me in a github issue that version 1.9.4 is much better.

This is what I found while trying to upgrade:

- The package itself would build ok on unstable.

- Apparently there is only one package using libatomic-queue-dev in their build-depends,
namely &quot;libmmmulti&quot;. I've checked and it builds fine when libatomic-queue-dev
is at version 1.9.4.

- Unfortunately, the autopkgtests would fail with this error:

ninja: Entering directory `/tmp/autopkgtest-lxc.tt2yp8hv/downtmp/autopkgtest_tmp/build'
[1/2] Compiling C++ object atomic_queue_tests.p/tests.cc.o
FAILED: [code=1] atomic_queue_tests.p/tests.cc.o
c++ -Iatomic_queue_tests.p -I. -I.. -I/usr/include -fdiagnostics-color=always -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -O0 -g -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -pthread -MD -MQ atomic_queue_tests.p/tests.cc.o -MF atomic_queue_tests.p/tests.cc.o.d -o atomic_queue_tests.p/tests.cc.o -c ../tests.cc
../tests.cc:10:10: fatal error: benchmarks.h: No such file or directory
    10 | #include &quot;benchmarks.h&quot;
       |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.


Because the fix for that was not obvious to me I decided to upload 1.7.2-2 without
upgrading to the new version yet.

If it helps I could put version 1.9.4 in salsa without uploading anything yet.
(I usually do my experiments in private forks).

Thanks.
]