[Debian-mobcom-maintainers] God Bless You and Happy Easter!.

Sister Grace Alain madam.11ruth at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:03:35 UTC 2017

Hello My Dear,

This is my second mail but No response,from you Why? regarding my
Easter Donation Gift"

Reminding notice/ this is to inform you that i am still in the
hospital bed taking a medical treatments because of my Old age
illness.Please i need your urgent answer/ i want to know if you have
received my donation offer this sum of ($4.5 Million Dollars) keep by
check from the Church Bishop John Allen ? to Help a Charity work in
your country

Yes ? OR No?
Reply Back immediately so that i can have rest of mind.

Yours' faithfully,
God Bless You and Happy Easter!

Remain Bless.

>From Mrs Grace Alain
Coccody Medical Center.

my good Frend if you never hear from the pastor just go ahead now and
contact him ok

Bishop John Allen

Email/ church.pastorf at gmail.com