[Debian-mobcom-maintainers] Setting Up A Charity Foundation.

Sarah Edward. mrs.sarahjohnsonn at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:53:02 UTC 2017

._.

Glad to write to you this message,

I gladly seek for your sincere help in setting up a charitable
organization to help the less privileged people and also the elderly
people under your care,

I wish to use my late husband wealth of $3,000,000.00 to set up a
charity foundation to help the needy and the less privileged ones in
your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in
your country?  All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds
to do this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and
vulnerable people,

We are the one who will make the world a better place when we help the
needy sincerely,

Reply and let me know your opinion in doing this Charity Work,

Mrs Sarah, Edward.