[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] Upstream Efforts

Chris Talbot chris at talbothome.com
Mon Mar 22 14:00:58 GMT 2021

Good Morning,

I agree that this is a reasonable course of action. To make sure I
understand: should I change this bug to packaging upstream mmsd, or
should I close this bug and open a new bug to package upstream mmsd?

I am fine doing either one, but I want to make sure I do the correct
one.

--
Respectfully,
Chris Talbot