[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] RFQ

Robert Soares expert at myorange.ci
Thu Oct 19 02:49:58 BST 2023

Good morning Dear,

I am Bora Jang,

Our organization is interested in buying your product, please kindly Send more details about your product/latest catalog, price list and payment terms, We really need a good business cooperation we want to deal directly with you, Hope you can export to Czech Republic

Waiting for your urgent reply so we can proceed.

Please NOTE only copy & reply us to our sales box here>

( sales.hansol-group at proton.me )

Best Regards,

Bora Jang ,

CFO

Email: sales.hansol-group at proton.me

Head Office : 1 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 4 392 9294

Fax: +971 4 392 9294

Hansol Groups