[Debian-science-sagemath] [sage-devel] Upcoming Debian freeze: gap-io

Jeroen Demeyer J.Demeyer at UGent.be
Tue Jan 22 13:29:45 GMT 2019

One thing I noticed while looking at the Debian build results is that
you are running tests with

--optional=dochtml,memlimit,mpir,python2,sage,scons,termcap

However, neither "dochtml" nor "mpir" actually work: you run tests
without documentation (so "dochtml" shouldn't be there) and you are
using GMP instead of MPIR (so "mpir" shouldn't be there).

Does anybody know what's up with mips64el? I don't know that
architecture at all, but if somebody could provide a GDB backtrace of
the segmentation fault, there is at least a chance that we could fix it.

Jeroen.