[xml/sgml-pkgs] HSBC Bank London''Remittance Unit''

HSBC Bank London kjhytretyujju at web.de
Wed Jan 26 15:59:55 UTC 2011

HSBC Bank London
Remittance Unit
Telephone: + 44-7700077141
Fax: + 44-8448121158
E-mail: hsbcbanklondon2001 at fastwebmail.it

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially informed you that two people you send to our Bank to stand on your behalf in

receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if

they where really sent by you that is why we contacted you first as you know that an instruction has

been given by the Debt Reconciliation Committee that all fund owed to our various beneficiaries must be

paid before the President reads the budget for the year 2011.

Below here are the account details they submitted to us to transfer your total fund with the accrued

interest, also we were informed that this account was given to them by you, so we want you to contact me

with immediately with the confirmation of this subject.

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JAMES WILSON.

Please confirm to us if this information is ok and was sent by you as to enable us commence on the

transfer immediately since the approval payment instruction has been  given by Presidency, we need your

urgent response as to enable us meet up with the mandate given to us by the Presidency. we also need

your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY: