[xml/sgml-pkgs] Your Mortgage Payment

Michael Michael at mbaic.org
Mon Jun 10 16:54:33 UTC 2013

Ive got some good news, and some bad news for you. The BAD news is, you
paid too much money on your last mortgage payment. The good news is, Your
next mortgage payment could be HUNDREDS less.

I am 57 years old and I have 32 years of experience in the mortgage
industry. I can refinance your mortgage payment better then ANYONE. What I
do is call over 60 different banks and I have them each compete for your
business. Even if your credit isn't the best, I can still get it done.

All you have to do is go here: www.AmericanRefi.org and fill out the short
form, its free.

Then after I make a lot of phone calls to different banks, I will email you
the 5 best quotes I get.

Then it is up to you to decide if you want to move forward or stick with
your current bank and loan.

Let me work hard and EARN your business. I want to shock you with a great
quote!

Go here: www.AmericanRefi.org and fill out the short form, its free.

Thanks!

Michael Bird
Senior Loan Officer
AmericanRefi.org

3781 Lockwood, skokie, il 60077
To stop emails from this sender, go here: StopEmails  .  org