[debiandoc-sgml-devel] Committed first patch

Jens Seidel jensseidel@users.sf.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:31:27 +0100

Hi all,

I committed the patch we discussed about.

Now it's Osamus task to change remaining stuff ...

Please note that I got the following error during commit:
debiandoc-sgml$ cvs ci -m"added homepage" debian/control
Checking in debian/control;
/cvsroot/debiandoc-sgml/debiandoc-sgml/debian/control,v  <--  control
done
Could not open(/cvsroot/debiandoc-sgml/CVSROOT/commitlog): Permission denied

The problem are wrong permissions of
/cvsroot/debiandoc-sgml/CVSROOT/commitlog:

jseidel-guest@haydn:/cvsroot/debiandoc-sgml/CVSROOT$ ls -l commitlog
-rw-r--r--    1 ardo     debiando     5675 Feb 11 12:24 commitlog

Ardo, can you please make this file group writeable?

Jens