[debiandoc-sgml-devel] Test build under pbuilder success

Osamu Aoki osamu@debian.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:38:26 +0100

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 09:09:19PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 11:03:20PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> >
> > After thinking this new change in french riviera over the weekend, I decided
> > to change command name from *2xml to be *2docbookxml.
> >
> > This will avoid confusion later if we decide to add *2texinfoxml or so.
> >
> > I need to test it but commited to CVS branch as is and going to sleep.
>
> In line with the -k option behavior, I changed fixlatex syntax so it
> will keep intermediate file.  In place modification is not good for
> debuging.  So I changed this script
>
>  fixlatex -l en infile outfile
>
> So default action is now "cp infile outfile".  Chinese is piped.
>
> I think this is the end of my changes.  I will check script and if there
> is no error I will start moving to MAIN branch.  Everything jens did was
> included already.

This can build maint-guide under pbuilder.

I also checked debiandoc2docbookxml

It works to generate decently looking XML without issue.  If error
exist, it is backend problem, I think.

I will merge this source to main now.