[Fusioninventory-user] Command-line parameters for silent setup of fusioinventory-agent on Windows

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Thu Jul 29 12:16:46 UTC 2010

Le Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:02:37 +0200
Christoph Haas <chhaas-ml at uk-bw.de> a écrit:

>Hello,
>
>I'd like to roll out the fusioninventory-agent on some 300
>Windows-clients via silent-setup.
>
>Sadly http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-
>agent/wiki/Command_Line_parameters_to_install_FusionInventory_Agent_on_Windows
>was empty. So I filled in, what I knew, but this is not really much ...
>
>Since the Null Soft Installer is used, the "/S"-switch initiates a
>silent setup.
>
>But I would also like to submit the parameters for the
>service.ini-file:
>
>[FusionInventory_SERVICE]
>Server=https://fusionserv/ocsinventory
>user=user
>password=password
>no-ssl-check=1
>realm=Protected Area
>
>"FusionInventory-AgentSetup-20100520-132625.exe /S /Server=https://myown-ocs-
>server.mydomain.de/ocsinventory" did not work.
>
>Does anybody know what are the needed command-line-parameters?
>
>Many thanks
>Christoph.

I have rewrite all this part this night and I will be able to test in
few hours (setup file). Datas not write in service.ini but in registry
(HKLM/software/fusioninventory-agent/)

You will do : /h to have description but I put this text here :

/h                          Display this help
/s                          Run setup in silent mode
/server=url1,url2           Set url of server
/tag=tagame                 Set tag of agent
/user=username              Set username
/pass=password              Set password
/realm=realm                Set realm
/ca-cert-file=filename      Set filename of certificate
/no-ssl-check               No certificate check when establishing SSL connection
/proxy=http://proxy/        Set proxy
/debug                      Set debug mode
/rpc-trust-localhost        Allow local user to run agent
/scan-homedirs              Look for virtual machines in home directories

David
++