Latest Update & tarball

Sylvain Bougerel sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:10:23 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

In the last update I included the "configure" script into the release.
So ppl who do not have autotool can now install it by running:

./configure
make install

I also release 2 tarballs of the source: one .bz2 and one .gz. At this
occasion I gave the version number 0.6.1 to the library (for I
remembered that I have seen a 0.6.x in Martin's original releases, but
I can't find the mail anymore) So the version number goes with the
the website: http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org/index.html

Currently I am looking at the find_nearest function, since there as
been justified complaints about the poor performance of the library.
Hopefully I will find the solution soon.

Cheers,

Sylvain