[ minicom-Bugs-300041 ] Escape sequence for shorter delay in macros

noreply@alioth.debian.org noreply@alioth.debian.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 12:48:00 +0200

Bugs item #300041, was opened at 2003-05-27 19:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100031&aid=300041&group_id=31

Category: None
Group: wishlist

Initial Comment:
Hi,

it would be fine if there was a finer control
for delays within macros.
Currently ^~ (corresponding to 1 second) is the
shortest intervall if I haven't overlooked
something.

If you want to submit several lines to a device
which only has a small input buffer and combine
this with report #300040 you have a pretty
uncomfortable situation...

Regards,

Frieder

Something like ^, seems intuitive for me.