minicom hangs sun machines when they're switched to init 1

Adam Lackorzynski adam@os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri, 7 May 2004 18:06:36 +0200

On Fri May 07, 2004 at 11:25:13 +0200, Schiavetta, Massimo wrote:
> >I suppose both programs are equally configured? Anything "break"
> >related maybe?
>
> i'm just using default minicom conf (debian-woody stable pgk)
> the "send break" command works correctly, it puts solaris in "ok" prompt...

There's not really anything more I can say about this phenomenon. As I
don't have a sun myself, I'd need your help to debug this and find out
what causes this (maybe truss is a good start).

Adam
--
Adam                 adam@os.inf.tu-dresden.de