for help about minicom

root mmpire@hit.edu.cn
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:51:30 +0800

Honorific you,
thanks for spend your time to read my letter. i am from an un-English
country China and my English is not good and please pardon me, thank you.
now go to my subject, i have the source code of minicom(download from
http://) and want to compile it with arm-linux-gcc compiler,what i want
is a binary code file that can run in the embedded-linux system on
sitsang board which is just like a kind of PDA. i am sure i have
arm-linux-gcc compiler and it works well.Should i put "CC=arm-linux-gcc"
in front of ". /configure" command? or i should change directly the
Makefile which is generated after ". /configure"?thank you very much for
your answer..
i am a junior student of Haerbin Institute of Technology in china.what i
am working for is testing the serial port on our Sitsang board. the OS
on the board is linux. i wonder why my program can run on the board but
can not read the message from the serial port returned by GPS or
card-reader .when it run on my PC(linux) it works well.
thanks the last time:)
best wishes.

mmpire