Wyse 60 emulation

Calvin Arndt carndt@macksrecycling.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:08:06 -0700

Hi
I'm working with minicom 2.1.... I need to connect to a linux box to a
hollander yard inentory system (Auto parts)
Procomm running under XP connects as a wyse 60 terminal (in fact that is
what the XP machine replaced)
I want to replace the Procomm/XP stuff with minicom since this machine
is internet connected 24/7 and being a M$ product _very_ insecure....

 I've looked at vt100.c and vt100.h. I know that ncurses supports a
terminfo for wyse 60's so I'm thinking the info is all out there to
make a wyse 60 emulation in minicom a reality. What might need to be
done? I've done a small bit of C coding but I feel I might need a
coach/tutor... Anyone interested?

Cal...
http://tuxtype.sf.net/forums