[minicom-Bugs][312642] Man page says it is 'minirc.configuration' but its '.minirc.configuration'

minicom-bugs at alioth.debian.org minicom-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Mon Aug 9 19:57:27 UTC 2010

Bugs item #312642, was changed at 2010-08-05 20:14 by Adam Lackorzynski
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100031&aid=312642&group_id=30018

Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
that is to say, there is a missing period (aka 'dot') in front of the name of the file that you get when you supply a config file.

I am attaching a modified man page.  Someone should verify that I added '.' only where needed.

Rusty

Date: 2010-08-09 21:57

Message:
Thanks. There's a difference on the names depending where they are, in global configuration directory they are called minirc.name and in the home directory .minirc.name. I tried to make the manpage a bit clearer.
Adam