Bulk import/export the dialing directory.

Chris Leighton chris.leighton at vixtechnology.com
Wed Apr 17 01:44:44 UTC 2013

I have completed command line options --exportdialdir(-e) <file> and
--importdialdir(-i) <file>. These options allow bulk updates of the dialing
directory.

The external file format is a CSV file with most of the fields except for:
last date/time and connection count. Fields have been reorder to group the
line settings: "...,2400,7,E,2,...".

On export, when a field contains the default value as per those used in
mkstdent(), the field is left blank. Simple entries have just the name,
number and a lot of commas.

During import, minicom's dialing directory file is exported in the CSV form
before being replaced.

Suggestions are welcome before I add this change.

- Chris

--
This email is confidential.  If you have received this email in error
please notify us immediately by return email and delete this email and any