Timestamp setting on startup

Chris Maier info at chris-maier.com
Mon Sep 18 05:25:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

I quick fixed it using a command line parameter and I agree there are a
lot of command line options.
A solution by using the configuration file would also work. If you think
there is a need of such an option I would be happy to submit one. Though
I do not have an developer account nor experience with mercurial.

Kind regards
Chris