Looking forward to collaborating with your company: EN, DE, FR, IT languages

Claudia Lang info at 4linguas.com
Wed Sep 26 08:40:04 BST 2018

Dear Recruiter:

I am writing to express my interest in collaborating with your company. I
come to you with unique and distinctive credentials among your typical
applicants. Over almost a decade of collaborating with the most important
international translation agencies, I have established our company as a
highly successful language consultant. If you are currently working with a
client who would benefit from a language executive and experienced
translator with outstanding qualifications spanning all aspects of language
consulting, I would be happy to offer our services here. I am eager to put
my skills to work for the benefit of your firm.

To better serve our customers we concentrate only on few languages: EN, DE,
FR, IT, that's where we can do our best quality.

In advance, thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your
response and the opportunity to discuss the ways our expertise may best
serve your company.

Sincerely,
Claudia Lang
4Linguas