minicom... problem!

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Sat Nov 23 16:01:54 GMT 2019

Hello Jose,

Your English is good but “España” (endonym) is usually called “Spain”
(exonym) in English. ;-)

Are you using the same font in all cases?

Which version(s) of minicom are you using?  Have you tried checking
out the current version (trunk or head?  Not certain about the
specific terminology but not a release, which I guess is a tag.) from
the version control system and building it yourself to see if it
behaves the same as whichever version(s) you used for the screenshots
you sent?  Because you did not say which version of minicom you are
using, I guess you are using the version from the Debian/Ubuntu
package.

Greetings from Metro Vancouver, Canada.

Brolin