F1 British Grand Prix | Paddock Club | Cancellation

Foresea | Sports & Music Live Experiences dominic at foresea.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 16:28:56 BST 2024

Calling all petrol heads...we've just had a cancellation on a private table for 8 guests  exclusive in the exclusive Paddock Club - Red Bull Suite at this years F1 British Grand Prix 2024 which taking place at Silverstone for between 5th - 7th July 2024.

Enjoy three unforgettable days with full hospitality in one of the best hospitality facility's in the world.

Due to this existing clients cancellation, we can offer you this table for 8 with full hospitality for just £1,995 per person (+ VAT).

This package includes:

- Access to a luxury suite above the pit lane with views of the starting grid
- All-day gourmet hospitality, including chef-curated lunches & grazing stations throughout the day
- Open bar serving premium beverages including spirits, Ferrari Trento sparkling wine, beer, wine & soft drinks
- Daily pit lane walks
- Truck tours of the circuit
- Legendary F1® appearances
- Large TVs with live track feed
- Reserved parking (subject to availability)

To secure your reservation, please reply to this email or reach out to me directly at
+44 1622 427 859.

Please keep in mind that we are currently sold out for this event. This table for 8 will be  processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Kind regards,

Dominic Dimera
Head of Business Development
Sports, Music & Live Experiences | Foresea Ltd

t: 01622 427 859
e: dominic at foresea.co.uk
w: foresea.co.uk
Unit 4, Aylesford Business Park,
St. Michaels Close,
Aylesford,
ME20 7US

This email may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the named recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. Foresea Ltd, registered in England and Wales under company number 12962600, processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Foresea Ltd Unit 4, Aylesford Business Park St. Michaels Close Aylesford, ME20 7US