[Neurodebian-users] Installing AFNI on Debian 6.0.3

Lewis, Dave LEWIS at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Thu Nov 3 20:01:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

I tried to install AFNI via the NeuroDebian repository on a Debian 6.0.3
(squeeze) computer, and I got an error:

# apt-get install afni
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 afni : Depends: libmotif4 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

In synaptic I don't see libmotif4.  But I see libmotif4 listed at
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libmotif4 .

How can I install afni via neurodebian?  (I was able to easily install
lots of other neuro packages via the neurodebian repository, which was
great.)

Thanks,
Dave

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.