[Neurodebian-users] condor problem with tbss_2_reg

Knut Jørgen Bjuland knut.j.bjuland at ntnu.no
Thu Jul 26 06:25:10 UTC 2012

Hi

I have found a data case that reproduce my error. I used the tutorial data from fsl at http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/. When I run the tbss tutorial I got a similar error as with my own data.

Data
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/fsl_course_data2.tar.gz
tutorials
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/practicals/fdt/index.htm

./etc/fsl/fsl.sh
export FSLPARALLEL=condor
tbss_2_reg -T

Fra: Michael Hanke [michael.hanke at gmail.com]
Sendt: 25. juli 2012 21:30
Til: Knut Jørgen Bjuland
Emne: Re: SV: [Neurodebian-users] condor problem with tbss_2_reg

Hi,

sorry for not replying earlier, but you sent this to my private email
and it got buried under a pile of work. Please direct all email to the
mailing list to get the attention that you deserve ;-)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:19:54PM +0000, Knut Jørgen Bjuland wrote:
> Hi
>
> I solved that problem by changing permission. However I get a new error.
>
> sed: can't read .commands: No such file or directory
> tbss_2_reg.e38.1
>
> It appears that sed can not read .commands though I am able to read it.I am able to tun the command in .commands in batch file without using fsl_sub. I use Ubuntu 11.10 with neurodebian.

Could you please send me some example data/command to reproduce this
problem. This is the second report already, but I haven't been able to
track this down, due to the lack of an actual test case.

Please note that I'll go on vacation (for two weeks) on the weekend --
depending on how quickly we can sort this out, it would have to wait
till I get back.

Michael

PS: Please continue the discussion on the mailing list.

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de