[Neurodebian-users] FSL: randomise_parallel not defragmenting......

Jonathan Brooks Jon.Brooks at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 18:34:30 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I’m trying to run some randomise_parallel jobs on our cluster (SGE, running on Ubuntu/Debian) and although the SEED images are being generated, they are not being defragmented. If I look in LAc30_logs/LAc30.defragment.e1332 I see a whole load of these errors:

/rdsfhome/om7253/Documents/Group/RANDOMISE/OUTPUT/LAc30/LAc30.defragment: 1: /rdsfhome/om7253/Documents/Group/RANDOMISE/OUTPUT/LAc30/LAc30.defragment: Bad substitution
….
….
lots and lots….

Any tips on how to over-come this? FYI we’re using the neurodebian FSL repositories (5.0.4 - I think).

Cheers, Jon
--
Jonathan Brooks (PhD) - Senior Research Fellow
CRiCBristol, University of Bristol, St Michael's Hill, Bristol, UK