[Neurodebian-users] Seg fault with atlasquery

Jonathan Brooks Jon.Brooks at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 11:25:41 UTC 2014

Sorry - I don't think our system allows core files to be written…. there's nothing obvious being created. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

The weird thing is that presumably this same tool gets used to provide atlas information within fslview - which is working fine.

Cheers, Jon

--
Jonathan Brooks (PhD) - Senior Research Fellow
CRiCBristol, University of Bristol, St Michael's Hill, Bristol, UK