[Neurodebian-users] jasp on debian stretch

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Jul 31 14:41:51 UTC 2017

could you please try a build from neurodebian-devel (the same apt
sources file, but with debian-devel instead of debian) or you could find
it here:

http://neuro.debian.net/debian-devel/pool/main/j/jasp/

for me on my laptop jasp gui just started and gave me

	JASP has experienced an unexpected internal error.

	""

	If you could report your experiences to the JASP team that would be appreciated.

	JASP cannot continue and will now close.

so not sure if that is specific of my setup or something more generic