[Nut-upsdev] Liebert PSI 1440 support

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:06:37 UTC 2005

hi there,

sorry for not having joined before, but I had some personal
pb to deal with this week end...

2005/9/26, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca>:

> This looks like a libusb issue to me, not a NUT issue. Perhaps you
> should write to one of the libusb mailing lists:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=1674
>
> Once you manage to connect to your device, please report back and we
> can continue from there. -- Peter

I've started some investigation with some *BSD guys (free/open).
Looking at libusb code/comments for *BSD, you'll have some fear ;-)

I agree that the problem should be in libusb as apcupsd seems to work fine
without it...

@Marc and Thierry: any news on that subject? Also please register to
nut-upsdev list (https://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=30602)