[Nut-upsdev] Re: Hardware Compatibility list - HP R3000 XR ups

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:42:34 UTC 2005

Hi Kjell,

thanks for your quick answer

2005/9/28, Kjell Claesson <kjell.claesson at telia.com>:

> Yes i have started to do some coding, but the problem is the
> time. Have been busy with the work and lot of other things.

I do understand what you mean ;-)

Was planing on do a baudhunting function, but to make this in a clean
> way i have to rewrite some of the communication parts. But i can make a
> small patch to make it a config param.

what I propose is:
- to make a small patch with the config param for 2.0.3-pre2. There is not
much hury as I won't have time to work on it before next week...
- to take your time to do the rewritte and the best version for the CVS
Development branch.

thanks,