[Nut-upsdev] bcmxcp: stop whining (and log spamming)

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Wed Aug 23 18:55:49 UTC 2006

Henning Brauer wrote:
> I really don't need to be taught about syslogd
> (keeping the fact that I have no such thing as a sysklogd, whatever
> that is supposed to be)
> logging failed connection attempts even is an almost perfect DoS.

Normally i wouldn't say anything, but you're the perfect example of an
asshole. If you don't like the way it's run, then hack the source and
change the logging priority yourself. Now, shut up and go play with your
OpenBSD boxes in your little cave and come back when you have something
more contstructive to say.