[Nut-upsdev] Re: checking for libusb in configure.in

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun Dec 3 22:42:58 CET 2006

By the way, the "innocent until proven guilty" comment just refers to
the fact that nut_have_libusb defaults to "yes" unless one of the
tests fail. This simplifies the logic, which would otherwise have to
be a big nasty nested statement.

If you want to change the logic for --with-usb and the libusb checks,
then perhaps you should do the same with --with-snmp and the the
net-snmp checks. The checks would have to be moved after the test for
--with-snmp.

-- Peter