[Nut-upsdev] resending patch

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Jul 7 02:33:29 UTC 2006

Hi Silvino,

thanks for your work on this driver. Are you sure the new patch is in
English?

NUT programmers who will have to maintain this code will probably
wonder what words such as "auton", "SobreTensao", "RetornoDaRede",
"ValorNominalEntrada", or "FatorPotSaida" mean. I realize these are
only comments and variable names, but usually that's the key to
understanding a piece of code. It might be worth translating them.

Thanks, -- Peter