[Nut-upsdev] RPM spec file

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:39:52 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, William H. Bell <w.bell at physics.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> To to build an RPM from the nut 2.0.3 source I've corrected the old
> nut.spec.in file.  Please find a copy of the slightly updated spec file
> attached.  The changes are documented at the bottom of the spec file.

Looks good. I'm copying Arnaud to see if he has any objections to this
being included in the upcoming 2.0.4 release. (Arnaud: note that the
tree currently has a nut.spec.in *and* nut.spec, and I suspect that
the latter might be out-of-date. Diff between nut.spec.in and Will's
version is attached.)

It's been a while since I last worked with multi-part RPM .spec
files... is there a better way that we can manage the driver man page
list? Should we install the driver man pages in a different
subdirectory, and rename it in the spec file? Or possibly we could
generate the list from the configure script...

--
- Charles Lepple