[Nut-upsdev] Tripp-Lite OMNI650LCD

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Sep 26 14:58:07 UTC 2006

Mike Greaves wrote:

> On 8:33 2006-09-26 "Charles Lepple" <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Actually, the tripplite_usb driver is only for older Tripp-Lite
> > models. ... You want the newhidups driver instead.
>
> Ahhh.  I did try 'newhidups' too; but I will have another look.

If it works, let us know; I'll add this model to our list of supported
devices. I think so far we have only seen the OMNI900LCD and
ONMI1000LCD.

If it doesn't work, let us know too, and send the debugging output of
'drivers/newhidups -DD -u root auto' (the first ten seconds or so
should be enough). Please use the newest SVN source, as there have
been lots of changes recently, particularly to Tripp Lite support.

Thanks, -- Peter