[Nut-upsdev] building trunk 886

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:29:31 UTC 2007

Hey Doug,

since Charles is on the holidays road, I'm taking the mic.

2007/4/12, Doug Reynolds <mav at wastegate.net>:
> When I am building the current trunk, I keep getting this error:
>
> make distcheck-light
> /usr/home/buildbot/freebsd-full/build/nut-2.1.0-r886/scripts/hal/20-ups-nut-device.fdi:
> No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
> I am testing this with buildbot, but it does the same thing when I
> compile it manually.  When I disable hal support, everything builds like
> a champ.
>
> that is probably a little munged, here is a log of what happens
> manually..: http://mav.wastegate.net/images/makedistcheck.log

strange problem, that seems restricted to your fbsd system.

I've just tested it again, both on a make dist'ed archive, and one of
my local trunk. Everything works like a charm.

Is the fdi file present in your tree otherwise?
can you forward me the config.log associated, along with the version
of HAL on your system.

note that I've requested a new build on your system.