[Nut-upsdev] Re: success report with megatec and Belkin F6H650UkUNV

Andy Juniper ajuniper at freeuk.com
Fri Apr 27 08:30:15 UTC 2007

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for that info. I'll probably wait until the megatec_usb is in a
stable build before giving it a try!

The UPS came with some Linux software from Belkin which works OK (it's
email facility doesn't work and leaves zombie processes around), if you
are interested I can get strace's of it running to investigate the
commands it is sending and the responses it receives.

Andy