[Nut-upsdev] Compiling SVN build.. error for libupsclient

Edwin Chiu edwin at thetomatoe.com
Tue Mar 6 04:16:28 CET 2007

Linux 2.4.27-pre2 with some custom patches

Debian 3.1

ii  autoconf       2.59a-3        automatic configure script builder
rc  autoconf2.13   2.13-43        automatic configure script builder
(obsolete
ii  automake       1.4-p4-1.1     A tool for generating GNU
Standards-complian
ii  autoproject    0.17-1         create a skeleton source package for a
new p
ii  autotools-dev  20050422.1     Update infrastructure for
config.{guess,sub}

$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p4

Should I upgrade my automake?