No subject

Sun May 13 13:41:23 UTC 2007

service.  It was unstable and unreliable, while the Windows version
works just fine.  The Windows version is easy to find, the support for
other OSs, not so easy and a lot older (amusingly they support FreeBSD
v2.2.8, released December 1998, but nothing more recent).  The version
tagged "Unix" is for Sun Sparc, there is no Linux download that I can
find.

> In any case, even if most of those are going to be Windows-only...
> don't we want to try to take seats from Windows?

We being Linux I assume :)  There are lots of other things that need
to work first, not the least of which will be support for DirectX
games and other things that are currently Windows only.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor