[Nut-upsdev] support for newer mustek powermust model 06da:0003

Timo Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Mon Nov 26 17:22:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

"Arjen de Korte" <nut+devel at de-korte.org> writes:
> The latter may be the case too, but you certainly had a permissions
> problem too.

Yep, I had a permission problem earlier.

> I wanted to do that when we are certain that the phoenix subdriver is OK.

Yes sure, I just wanted to point out that even the older mustek now
works with the phoenix driver since it does not expect a hardcoded
number of replies but instead reads in 8-byte chunks until timeout.

> But I'm really starting to doubt that this may be related to the libusb
> library that is installed on your system. What version is it?

libusb 0.1.12-5 that comes with debian etch.

best regards,
Timo Lindfors