[Nut-upsdev] support for newer mustek powermust model 06da:0003

Timo Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Mon Nov 26 18:00:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

"Arjen de Korte" <nut+devel at de-korte.org> writes:
> On the other hand, we now also mask out the I\r and C\r commands, which
> may not what we want. Besides that, the older Mustek's are reported to
> work with the 'agiler' subdriver in the trunk, so I'd rather keep them

The old mustek works for me with agiler driver in nut 2.2.0 that does

for (i = 0; i < AGILER_REPORT_COUNT; i++) {
        len = usb->get_interrupt(udev, (unsigned char *) buf + i * AGILER_REPORT_SIZE, AGILER_REPORT_SIZE, AGILER_TIMEOUT);

Has somebody actually reported that the old mustek works with agiler
driver in svn head that does not have the for-loop?

> with that one. What the reason is that we need to split up everything in
> 8-byte chunks, is something I still don't understand. Probably a buggy USB
> implementation in the Phoenixtec Power Co implementation that chokes if
> the data is read too quickly.

Possibly, until Poehonixtec Power Co comments we can only guess ;-)

best regards,
Timo Lindfors